MoSh RoOm (Dubstep) MoSh RoOm (Dubstep)

Tasty toon

The song starts out fine, nothing to complain about, but at 0:15 you can really tell how this song could be applied to a mainstream base of dubstep listeners, something you could see on the top of the charts bringing a variety beyond the almost cynical standard grimy dubstep people are so use to listening to, it will really come down to how you pull this "preview" off into a full feature song from start to finish. I'm not sure if its just because your using FL5 but to really send this out to a extremely large audience I feel that there is this professional sense missing, the skill is there but its the fact you don't have the resources and the budget that a studio could pull off (or maybe its my lack of technical music knowledge in understanding what I am trying to describe), but the talent as stated is there and the potential is defiantly there. I really like hearing stuff like this, brings a new twist in my opinion to (which I am exposed to, to a limited extent) a scene that could use it.

The Spa [7000] The Spa [7000]

Dem vocalz

I feel as though you went just a bit to far with the vocals a little bit to much splittin and splicin here and there, and the phase feels to far from the soul of the beat. I feel as though the vocals are trying to expand on the space of the beat but just aren't doing it with the beats condensed nature.

Hell I don't even know if making any damn sense but anyways good toonage :)

Sirhc7000 responds:

Thx a lot man, and yae u make sense don't worry. I feel exactly the same way about the overuse of vocals after coming back to it.

I appreciate it!

Step Outside [7000] Step Outside [7000]

Experimentations

I feel as though this has a little experimenting with it which is always good, liking the "kick back and chill" thing you got going on with this. The double kicks feel a bit messy though in my own personal listening opinion. Great track though :)

Sirhc7000 responds:

I completely agree w/ u man. The drums were just overall messy IMO. This beat was done really quickly and in my earlier days when I was less of a perfectionist tho lol.

Thx for bein honest and reviewing.

Miss Brown Eyes [7000] Miss Brown Eyes [7000]

Good vibrations :)

Loving this beat man, keep this up. Vibes are unbelievably good.

The State (Dubstep) The State (Dubstep)

O.O wow

2/5? are people fucking crazy? Song is sick as hell, love the the intro, maybe just a bit to low too fast from the tiny intro to the meat and potatoes, mid starts picking up great, even with poizones fuzz ;p

Positive Projections Positive Projections

Interesting synergy going on here

You wouldn't think a background like that would work with those vocals but it surprisingly does grats on the person that mastered it. Good vibes on the vocals too, yet still straight forward and down to earth. I really didn't like the scratches though, they felt really out of place to me.

jerseyendless responds:

yea dude the scratches didn't come out as well as i'd hoped but hey the message got acrosse either way ya dig?
thanks for the review man

Ultimate barrel roll Remix Ultimate barrel roll Remix

DO A BARREL ROLL

do it, DO IT NAO!!!

Sounds airight, not gonna give neg points a bit of fun never harmed anyone, the pauses and flow isn't that great though still the synth was pulled off pretty well for a song like this.

DNB JANZE DNB JANZE

Meh vibes yo.

I could see this as a intro to some asian show/vidya game ;P, sounds like some quality work, kinda simple but still really upbeat, like the balantness if that last sample at the end, risks ftw.

DjTyph - Shade (NG) DjTyph - Shade (NG)

Sounds standard, but not bad by any means ;)

Very good, the quality is top notch in my personal opinion, the intro was pulled off well. Really needs to be added on to, this could easily be turned into 4 minutes of awesomeness, the middle and exit just felt a little rushed :(

Prodigal responds:

Thanks for the review, And yea I could add on to this but I am far too lazy to. And the middle and exit were rushed, I just had to finish it in time to submit it today.

DjTyph

Chaos Gods Demand Souls Chaos Gods Demand Souls

Sounds g00d ^.^

You worked well with the DoW sounds, made them feel like they were suppose to be there. Overall song structure could use a bit of work, sounds incomplete.

Yabossobay responds:

Yeah I was excited and kinda threw it all together because hey, "i was making a song with DOW sounds." no time to be patient. :D probably going to make a better one that i actually spend some decent time on later, probably with space marine voices.